A podcast about living and learning in the age of screentime. Welcome to Episode 19 of Season Two: Taking our children to work.
This episode is a special episode of the Technopanic Podcast in which we discuss the challenges of parenting, and teaching in a global pandemic.
MOMENTS FROM OUR LIVES
Ian and Kristen are joined by very special guests! It’s bring your children to work day, and we hear from Ian and Kristen’s kids about their experience during COVID-19 quarantine.
Check out Megan’s YouTube channel.
- What’s your school like now?
- What’s your favorite thing about not going to school?
- What’s your least favorite thing?
- Are you getting along with your brother/sister?
- Are you using screens more? What kinds of screentime do you have now that you didn’t before?
- Does your family have any new rules or things you are doing together?
The Technopanic Podcast is a podcast about living and learning in an age of screentime.
Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Google Play Music, PocketCasts, Stitcher…or the podcast catcher of your choice.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS