Troy talks about sharenting, BYOD and how to have dialogue with your children as they use digital tools and spaces.
The “ten digital tips for modern day parents are”:
- Privacy is personal
- Parents Set the Boundaries, Not Kids
- Use Social Privacy Controls Liberally
- Assume That Everything You Share is Public
- Admin Rights are not for Children
- Native Digital Parental Controls are Free and Easy
- Your Children are (Probably) Smarter Than You
- Digital Parental Controls Are Not a Substitute for Actual Parenting
- It’s Not about Screen Time, it’s about What They Do on the Screen
- Technology is a Joyous Thing to be Shared with Your Kids
Please be sure to read the full post…and reach out to Troy online.